One of the most desirable qualifications that one can have in any IT-related area is certifications. Why? Because they are living proof of your effort and willingness to learn what is new and trending in your industry and show the world that you have taken up the most relevant learning in your profession.
The Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator certification is one such credential. It is awarded by Adobe Inc., the world’s leading certifying company for graphic design-related learning. Let us look a little at the Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator in the next few sections.
The Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator
The Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics software certifying qualification that sharpens and showcases the candidate’s web graphics skills.
It is for those who want to refine their illustration and artwork skills, which can be used to make design-related work such as logos, brand names, product design, and others, all of which can help you make a terrific impact on your viewers, some of whom can be customers.
Adobe Illustrator’s features allow you to make almost any kind of visual effect to your graphic design work. You can edit, stretch or reduce it to a large number of sizes. These can be made into digital or print formats. With Adobe Illustrator, there is almost no limit to the extent of creativity you can bring into your graphic work.
Why should you become Adobe Illustrator Certified?
There are a lot of benefits to be gained by becoming Adobe Illustrator certified. Like any other Adobe certification, the Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator can also elevate your career significantly.
- First, it confirms that you have attained learning in Adobe Illustrator, which is recognized the world over
- It places you in an elite company as a job seeker, which means you can get ahead of the pack when it comes to getting noticed by your employer
- An Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator certification pushes your CV ahead of the crowd. Employers do not think twice about hiring someone with this certification, because this is an undisputed stamp of your skills
- It helps you get paid up to 30% higher than a candidate who is not certified and carries the same skillsets and experience.
The Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator Exam
These are the features of this certification exam:
- The exam consists of two papers, one consisting of multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and true or false, and the other, a Live-in-the-App part, at which the candidate has to demonstrate asked skills hands-on
- The exam fee is $150
- The duration of the Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator exam is 50 minutes
When one considers the many benefits that accrue from it, the Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator is a very viable and valuable certification. It takes you a long way in your graphic design career, bringing as it does a world of benefits, which we have just examined.
With all this said, one basic point that needs to be kept in mind is that one certainly should consider getting certified; yet, a flair for designing is the most essential quality you must have before you take a leap into this profession.
It is only in an area that you are passionate about that you will excel and maybe even make a mark, right? This is particularly true for work involving creativity. First, find your calling and make sure the design is where you want it to be. Once you are set on this path, growing becomes easier. The Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator can be a great fillip to your growth.
The post Adobe Certified Professional in Adobe Illustrator – Let your Graphic Design and Illustration Career Soar appeared first on SimplivLearning Blog.