Men are from Mars, whereas women are from Venus. Thus, it is quite obvious that their choices and preferences when it comes to gifting would differ too. Mens aren’t that choosy when it comes to gifting, but women particularly are. Women have some set gift ideas with which they would like to get pampered with, be it on their birthdays, anniversaries or even on Valentine’s day. As it is really hard to peep inside a woman’s mind and heart to figure out what she genuinely wants and would make great valentines gifts for women, we thought of sharing some fantastic gift ideas with you men, who are having a hard time shopping for their girlfriends.
Dear men, take some cues from below and start your shopping, right away! ‘Coz Valentine’s day isn’t that far away!
- Spa/Salon Voucher – As every girlfriend wants to look good for their boyfriend, she would rather find it fascinating if you gift her a reputed spa/salon voucher. She can get some manicure, pedicure and waxing done to groom herself a bit. Or she can enjoy a rejuvenating spa session as she redeems that voucher. All in all, she will love to get some pamperings done for her this way.
- An Engraved Timepiece – Wristwatches are one of the classic gifts of all time. She can accessorise it with any kind of attire and look absolutely stunning. As she adorns this beautiful gift, she will be reminded of your love for her when she looks at the back of the dial, which has been beautifully engraved with a sweet message from you. Wouldn’t that be making a great valentine’s day gift? We thought so too!
- Piece Of Contemporary Jewellery – It’s time to melt her heart into tears, so make sure to opt for some precious or semi-precious (fitting your budget, obviously) contemporary piece of jewellery. She will absolutely love to pair them up with some gorgeous dress or jumpsuit to flaunt her personal style statement. You can shop for some contemporary jewellery pieces online as well as offline over some stores or malls.
- Heart-Shaped Chocolate Box – Every girlfriend has a soft corner for chocolates which is why even your girlfriend will surely fall for something like a heart-shaped chocolate box. You can separately purchase a heart-shaped box and fill it with chocolates or can purchase as an already existing one. She will be thrilled to gobble up all those chocolates as and when she is gifted with it.
- Satin Pyjama Set – Sometimes she’s cute, sometimes she’s hot. Gift your girlfriend a stylish satin pyjama set to set the valentine’s day mood right. Day and night, she will love to wear it because of its soft, comfortable fabric. Every day will become a lounge day for her as she adorns satin pyjama set. You can pick a satin pyjama set in any bright or pastel colour, that you are pretty sure will be loved by her.
- Scented Candles – Remind her of your undying and unconditional love as you choose to speak the language of love and romance by gifting her a set of scented candles. You can pick fragrances like lavender, rose, sandalwood, etc. She can light up some on Valentine’s day as you both have a dinner date indoors.
- SmartWatch – If she’s into health and fitness, then she would very much appreciate your gifting her like her a smartwatch. Look for a smartwatch offering features like tracking heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, hourly activity, active minutes, and floors climbed each day. It will surely make some healthy changes in her lifestyle and help her stay fit and fine. There are many tech brands offering smartwatches; these days, you can check the features and prices. Accordingly, purchase your best find in this category.
- Crossbody Handbag – Handbag is one such accessory that every stylish lady loves to carry around to stay trendy and organised – both at the same time. You can look for a crossbody handbag in her favourite colour and brand. You can surprise her on the special occasion of Valentine’s day with a statement handbag in which she can carry all her essentials.
So, what’s your pick gonna be for her?