Swanktacular VII: Return of the Swank
Saturday, June 25 • 8pm
@ Baltimore Rock Opera Culture
Crawling out from the deep, darkish dungeons of social obligation, this monster science could not wipe out, the swankiest bash in Baltimore returns! Swanktacular VII: Return of the Swank!
After a a few-calendar year hiatus, the Swanktacular is back again IN-Man or woman to make you go bump in the night with an evening that celebrates the glimpse, feel, and appears of vintage monster motion pictures of the 50s and 60s. No need to have to hold out for Halloween to get out your grease paint and fright wigs and be part of us for a monstrous evening of excellent food items and consume, music, and a horrifying amount of money of entertaining(draising)! Key function food items and consume facts coming soon!
All proceeds go toward encouraging BROS make rock operas, activities, and continue to operate in our HQ.
Basic Admission – $100
VIP Admission – $150
– Incorporates a unique pre-party dinner from 6 PM – 8 PM at Peter’s Pour House. Walking length from the principal function with an open up bar of wine and beer, a exclusive signature cocktail, and meal that includes a collection of their delectable bar-fare appetizers and principal entree.
Rock Operative supporting users get pleasure from a a single-time $50 lower price on Basic Admission or VIP tickets.
Our principal function will attribute:
– For our headliner the a single and only Rufus Roundtree and Da B’More Brass Manufacturing facility
– The BROS House Band actively playing common musical treats and epic bangers
– Protean Guides & Records DJing Baltimore’s very best assortment of 50s and 60s Monster New music on vinyl
– A Swanky Silent Auction with items and services from neighborhood artists, companies, and gurus
– Scary foodstuff, monster beverages & horrific sequels!
Be there and be worried!