TIGARD, Ore., Feb. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Whether you celebrate Valentine’s Working day, Galentine’s Day, or any variation of Cupid Day, Stash Tea has brewed up a tea-licious assortment of gift, recipe, and action ideas that you (and your considerable other) will enjoy.
Bouquets are a charming reward to obtain, but you can’t take pleasure in them for pretty extended. This 12 months, consider exterior the tea box and store our Flower Tea Selection for a inventive option to regular Valentine’s Day presents. These “flowers” don’t just odor wonderful but flavor mouth watering and daring also. Preview some of our prime floral teas below:
- Breakfast in Paris: Earl Grey with Lavender and Vanilla
- Jasmine Blossom: Environmentally friendly Tea scented with jasmine blossoms
- Dragon Phoenix Pearl Jasmine (unfastened): The best downy environmentally friendly leaves are hand-rolled into smaller spheres and scented with aromatic jasmine blossoms.
- Portland Mix (unfastened): Blend of rich black teas, chocolaty cocoa nibs, the flavor of fresh new raspberries, and visually accented with lovely blue cornflower and rose petals for a V-Day deal with that will seriously impress.
If your sweetheart prefers sweets to flowers, try some of our common brews from the Dessert Tea Selection. These zero-calorie teas will fulfill unruly cravings with no emotion like you overindulged. Consider a peek at some of our dessert teas beneath:
- Chocolate Mint: Our sleek oolong tea pairs fantastically with natural chocolate and Pacific Northwest peppermint.
- Creme Brulee (unfastened): Appropriate black teas blend with the pure taste of toasty caramel for a wealthy blend.
- Jamaican Butter Rum: We mixed great black teas with pure Jamaican rum taste, vanilla, and pure salted caramel flavor. Test this one with a splash of milk and a teaspoon of sugar.
Procuring for a special gift this Valentine’s Working day? If your Valentine is a tea drinker, verify out these particular presents and unique collections of tea out there on stashtea.com:
This is the best reward for that Valentine who is normally on the go. The charming floral structure complements this strong double-walled borosilicate glass. And can we chat about the purely natural bamboo lid? Stylish. $25
If your Valentine has great taste (definitely they do, if they are into you), then this pink and gold tea push will wow them. Excellent for the human being who likes to take existence one particular cup of tea at a time, this petite mini gold tea press holds 12 ounces and is created with borosilicate glass and stainless steel. $19
Preserve your loved kinds cozy with this cottagecore-fashion stoneware mug. This red speckled mug is hand-crafted by experienced artisans. Made utilizing an natural reactive glaze, the speckled appearance is developed from the response of the clay and glazes to the fire in the kiln rendering every single piece subtly special. Reward: it’s dishwasher and microwave risk-free. $15
Make your lovers’ tea time just a minimal far more lovely with this beautiful tea canister. Not only will it keep your free leaf tea clean, but it will also be a great addition to your tea time ritual. The style and design functions metallic gold or silver styles on wonderfully coloured Wazome paper from Japan. $10
Merely adorable. You should not forget to pair this romantic gold infuser with your SO’s (significant other) favored free leaf from our flower tea assortment. Or make them a decadent cuppa with just one of our unfastened leaf dessert teas. $7
Pick your love’s favored shade or go with pink or red to shade coordinate with the getaway. This special teapot will maintain two cups and options a dripless spout and practical strainer holes at the base of the spout. $13
Easy, still refined. This variation of our classic and durable stoneware teapot retains up to 6 cups of your favorite Stash tea. It attributes an English-design dripless spout, generously sized strainer holes, and a round shape that is fantastic for swirling this teapot is destined to turn out to be their go-to. – $18
STASH Tea’s Tas-Tea Valentine’s Recipes and V-Day Activities:
Commence Valentine’s Working day off with a tea-infused breakfast in mattress, steeped with love.
- Cook up these uncomplicated, fluffy, tea-licious, honey-sweetened Earl Grey Tea Vanilla Waffles that are crispy on the outside but oh so fluffy on the inside of.
- Does your SO really like pancakes AND cereal? Combine cinnamony, sweet chai flavors with lovely mini pancakes, and maple syrup to make this tas-tea Double Spice Chai Mini Pancake Cereal. It can be fundamentally all the most effective breakfast ease and comfort meals rolled into a person and created mini (A.K.A. adorable).
Desire of whisking or staying whisked away for a passionate interlude in Paris? Bring Paris to your V-Day brunch in bed with black tea infused glazed Lavender Scones with Breakfast in Paris.
Warmth points up even even further with 1 of our very hot tea-infused latte recipes confident to please any palate or pick from more than 150 tea versions that we’re confident you and your SO will really like.
Rejoice with your SO into the evening with these tea-rrific things to do and recipes:
ABOUT STASH TEA:
Whoever said that tea is quiet, predictable, and tame, has not tried out Stash Tea…nonetheless. The business was established in Portland, Oregon in 1972 with the mission of searching for the taste of a “tea euphoria.” At Stash, we love combining flavors in strategies no 1 has before. Even “regular” flavors have some variety of unusual or excellent twist. But we will not cease there. We enjoy to innovate, examine and working experience tea to its fullest. In the earlier, tea was a software for riot and sparked wars. Now it is really develop into a source of silent and ease and comfort. But not to us. To us, tea is an prospect equally to excite the senses and to shock your flavor buds.
Stash Tea’s mission has been to brew the boredom out of the world, with ideal-in-class components and various flavors that delight the senses, surprise your taste buds, and brew up brighter and accurate-to-title. We are bringing again tea as a cultural catalyst. Since our diversity and boldness must not only be in our cup, but in our minds, our group, and our culture. We want to empower and nurture a superior tomorrow, where by everyone has an equivalent possibility to triumph. To come to be the rebels and rulers of their have lives. Are we nuts? A minor little bit. But that’s how all the best things begin. STASH. A small bag of insane
In 2017, Stash Tea became a Accredited B Corp, reaffirming our values and determination to perform small business as a drive for fantastic. In truth, each and every component that steeps in your cup of Stash Tea, which include the teabag and string, is Non-GMO Project Verified and compostable. Remember to stop by https://www.stashtea.com to obtain and/or for extra info.
Adrienne Lenhoff, Buzzphoria Public Relations, 313-580-5349, [email protected]
Source STASH Tea